While I was there I heard some bad news. The donor who would sponsor the construction of the second dorm pulled back. For us a huge dissapointment, because while we have collected enough money the build the first dorm, we don't have enough jet to build the second dorm. Because of this we will going to have some delay in the planning. We can't start with the construction unless we are sure we are able to finish it, otherwise the storms during the rainy season will damage the building too much. But we will keep on working on it!
I hope to be able to go to the orphanage and take some pictures next week (if I can get a new memory card), I'll keep you posted on the progress!